Monday, May 31, 2010

We did it!

Hi lovelies!

Well Mumma Rocks did it! 1000 likers on face book.
As a WAHM who just wanted to do something I was passionate about to get by and put a little more food on our table I am very surprised (and elated) that my products are so loved!
Not a day goes by where i dont get a little email notification (or 5) advising me of an order that was placed.. I still get that excited little girly squeel when i read them.

Thanks so much for sticking by me. And suggesting to your friends. It really is appreciated.

To say thank you, I will be putting a discount code on FB which will give my facebook likers a lovely little treat it is for FB ONLY, and i would like to ask that it isnt passed onto friends. Only because i want to keep the discount for YOU. to say thank you to YOU. *squishy hug*

I have also just placed a loved big order with my supplier. My new stock (some cool new items and beads) will arrive in about 7 - 10 days.

But here is a list of whats coming:

Lovely Designer Candy jade round beads
More stunning Peach Moonstone beads for all the woman wanting bundles in their arms!
Some new Onyx round beads
A whole heap of Onyx and black stone donuts.
The heavily requested Aqua Quartz tear drops
White ade round beads
Emerald glass beads
Opalescent quartz donuts
Opalescent quartz tear drops
Magenta candy jade tear drop pendants
Blue green jade beads
amethyst coloured jade beads
royal blue jade beads
Amethyst oval beads
goldstone round beads
moss agate round beads
smokey quartz round beads
Amazonite twist beads.
Ying yang pendants.
more of the heart pendants.

Wow. thats a list!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that list is HUGE. There are so many girgeous sounding beads there.

    Time to start saving

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its so fun doing the shopping!
    this is my second hefty order like that in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound great ... but i'm waiting for the pics so i can work out what i REALLY can't live without!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to post pics now. I have them. But the company has put a watermark on them all :(

    ReplyDelete