Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Updates Via blogger!

Hello all you lovely Mumma Rocks subscribers!

I will now be doing my main updates via this blog.
All sales and promotions will still be carried out via facebook but little updates with new stock and custom pictures will be here!

Its easier to run comps via blogs rather then face book due to current rules and regulations.
But to win anything or be included in the discounts/specials that will be listed here you will need to be a "Mumma Rocks Follower"

Im new at blogging, so hope you will all join in and have fun too!

I have a new fresh item in the works today.. Ive been thinking about it for a while, I have been asked to do it for a while.... and now its coming.

I believe in low cost products - but high quality of course! So this, like my other items will be affordable to almost every mum!

Can anyone guess?


xox
Mumma Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment