Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Customs with Mumma Rocks.

I LOVE being able to offer custom Jewellery to my customers. For a few reasons:

1) You the customer get what YOU want. It is suited to your needs your style and any healing you may need from stones.

2) I enjoy the friendly emails back and forth. I enjoy hearing how excited you are about your special piece.

I have had an overwhelming response to custom purchases. They have kept me uber busy.
It doesn't really leave me much time to add to the "Mumma Rocks" collection. I am not complaining. I love my job and I love meeting your needs!

But what I will be doing is opening up 8 x custom slots per month.

They will be purchasable on the website www.mummarocks.com. The price it will be listed at is a deposit to hold the spot. It will be only a small deposit. Probably around the $5.00 mark.
Then the balance once beads and design has been decided.

Please note:::: Small changes to colouring of stock necklaces are NOT a custom. You are able to do that at any time.

Custom to Mumma Rocks is a whole new necklace and whole new design from start to finish. So little changes are able to be made when ever you wish xo

Any questions comment below and I'll help where i can xox

No comments:

Post a Comment